The 8.1.0 release of Corolar includes all features from previous releases and hotfixes,
as well as a number of enhancements to core Corolar components.
The affected components section describes the Corolar components for which this particular
- FHIR assembler and disassembler are now part of the Corolar. A full set of FHIR schema
is also included as part of Corolar 8.1.0
- Viewing messages with the <tab> character will now be displayed properly and
the formatting on the messages is now more user friendly
- When resubmitting messages, the “Resubmit all” button will now resubmit properly all
messages that fit the search criteria for the receive location, instead of the receive
- Queue size sorting (when clicking on column) now sorts properly
- Exception Management Event ID now sorts properly
- Fixed typo
Corolar BizTalk Artifacts
- Various fixes on CorolarNonHL7InputSendPipeline. There will no longer be any errors
when trying to use this pipeline with various settings on IsSolicitResponse
- When “UseDirectSynHL7Ack” is turned on under the MLLP adapter, and the Corolar Receive
Pipeline property “TraceEnableDirectSynAck” is turned on, it will now generate a proper
HL7 Acknowledgement message. Previously it was missing the MSA segment header.
- Corolar HL7 Batch pipeline now support configurable HL7 versions.
Corolar BizTalk Management Service
- Fixed an issue where sometimes it throws an error “The source was not found, but some or
all event logs could not be searched”, when such error should not be thrown
Corolar Visual Studio Add-in
- Fixed an issue with references to the HL7 Disassembler and Assembler. Users are no longer
required to remove/re-add references to them.