Corolar 8.0.0 is compatible with BizTalk 2013, BizTalk 2013R2 and BizTalk 2016
The 8.0.0 release of Corolar includes all features from previous releases and hotfixes, as well as a number of enhancements to core Corolar components.
To install 8.0.0, please uninstall all previous versions of Corolar before installing v8.0.0. If you want to retain the original settings and data in the Corolar Database, please bring the Corolar DB offline before uninstalling the previous versions, and then bring the Corolar DB back online before installing Corolar 8.0.0.
The affected components section describes the Corolar components for which this particular release applies.
This release contains a number of new features for Corolar Monitor
- Code Set Table Mapping (aka, Table Lookup) now supports multi-column tables. Previously, the table lookup was 1-to-1. Now it supports 1-to-many. Please export an Excel template for an example on how to achieve this. A new API guide is also available to assist you on how to take advantage of this new functionality through API
- Corolar RBAC now support Active Directory user group. You can now assign an AD Group to Roles, Interface Profiles and Code Set Profiles instead of adding all users within a group individually
- You can now safely cancel a message resubmission task through the Corolar Monitor. Go to Message Management -> Resubmission Progress -> Group, then click on “Cancel” on the task that you would like to cancel
- It is now possible to start, stop (disable) and restart (recycle) a receive port / send port from the Corolar Monitor without having to go to the BizTalk Administration console
Corolar Testing Tool
- The testing tool now supports sending all messages in a folder by specifying the folder name in the config file instead of having to name individual files in the config.
- Documentation is included within the same folder where the testing tool resides
Corolar BizTalk Artifacts
- Now, only one resubmission receive port is required for outbound resubmission instead of one per send port. Also, only one reusbmission receive port is required for inbound resubmission as long as the interface’s receive port does not contain any custom pipeline components. A new user defined code set table is required to achieve this.
- In the Corolar receive pipeline, the property “TriggerReplacementValue” will now work with the property “TriggerEventsToBeExcluded” without Corolar defaulting back to the generic schema
Corolar HL7 2.x Schemas
- Corolar now official supports multiple versions of HL7 2.x. By modifying the Receive Pipeline Component property “HL7VersionReplacementValue” you can now use any HL7 2.x schema with rootnode MSH_ADT_ALL_<xx>_GLO_DEF