The 7.4.0 release of Corolar includes all features from previous releases and hotfixes,
as well as a number of enhancements to core Corolar components.
The affected components section describes the Corolar components for which this particular release applies.
– The timestamp of the messages and the timestamp of the acknowledgements are now separated.
Users can now see the time lags between time of messages and the time of the acknowledgements
– The HL7 message parser will now only render the message into a tree view when the user clicks on “Parse HL7 2.x message”, instead of rendering the moment the user click on “View Message”
– There is now a default date/time when the user search for messages so that it does not search the
full message archive if the user did not put in a date range
– Importing code tables will now use OLEDB driver if available, greatly improvement performance
– Exception Management handling had been enhanced and performance has been improved
– Various bug fixes and enhancements