Corolar Hotfixes are a collection of hotfixes for issues that have been identified within the Dapasoft Corolar product. Corolar Hotfixes are cumulative, however each hotfix describes only the fixes added since the previous Corolar Hotfix. Thus, prior Hotfix release notes should be reviewed for information regarding earlier published fixes.
Note: This Hotfix requires Corolar 7.3.0 installed
The affected components section describes the Corolar components for which this particular release applies.
This releases fixes various bugs on the Corolar Monitor.
– Importing tables while selecting ‘delete existing tables’ now work as expected
– Page navigation under Code Table Mapping Management now works properly
– Deleting rows under Code Table Mapping Management now works properly
– Status dialog box informing the user of table update status now relay clearer information
– Message content search under Message Management now have the highlights shown properly